There are many strategies and suggestions on how to invest money into HYIP, but I have not seen tips on how to run a successful HYIP. What do I mean “success”? Programs that will last longer than a few days, which would be beneficial not only for the owners but and for users. At this time there is no investment – only those who play the game and they always lose.
So, here are tips for owners of HYIP:
- Do not open the program with the idea to cheat. You can get more of a long-term project even if you are not a forex trader or administration fees etc. Just set for program management.
- Be open with your investors. You should always inform them about the current situation and, of course, say just right. Does not provide any guarantee, then you do not need to lie. If people see that you are reliable they will appreciate it.
- Offer refunds only fair. There is no “150% after 1 day” or etc. In my opinion, the total return of investment should be 120-200% and the daily return can not exceed 10%.
- Choose a reliable hosting company. DDos protection and a daily database backup is highly recommended. Just think what it would be if you lose all the database or if your site is offline for a few days.
- Do not join many HYIP monitors. This is very unfortunate. You can join with a few (2-5) the most popular, but not more. monitoring sites are good only for the owner. Most users take better care of the comments and popularity in the forum. Thus, sticky topic in MMG or TalkGold far better than the hundreds of HYIP monitor.
- If you notice that you can not pay all the advantages promissed – closes the program and pay only for users who have a negative balance (more precipitated from the back). Then all must be happy and you can reopen the program after understanding the previous errors.
That is. The main idea is that the HYIP can be much more stable and less risky as they are now.