Trusted Bitcoin Investment Sites – Bitcoins are undoubtedly the most popular digital currency. And although people do not agree with the issue, some still believe they could overthrow regular money.
However, despite these speculations, the fact is that you can earn money by investing in Bitcoins. But to do that, you must carefully choose the most legitimate websites to buy and sell, only in this way Bitcoins can be a safe investment.
Investing in Bitcoin can really be profitable, but before you start earning money, you should make a couple of smart decisions.
- The first and one of the most important is definitely to choose the right platform. There are innumerable sites out there that advertise themselves as Bitcoin investment sites, but they really do not do the job.
- Secondly, many people are confused enough by the fact that they can not find an “investment” site, they are all called exchange sites or intermediation platforms.
So, if you want to know some of the best and most reliable sites to buy and sell bitcoins, simply browse our list!
Trusted Bitcoin Investment Sites
1. Coinbase – As we mentioned above, Coinbase is the most popular because you can invest directly with USD. However, at this time you can only buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Litecoin on the platform.
2. BitStamp.net – Allows direct deposit of Bitcoin.
3. Bitfinex.com – Multiple cryptocurrency. Trade with margin.
4. Hittc.com – Advertised as the most advanced Bitcoin exchange.
5. Binance – A great platform for getting into multiple currencies such as Cardano or Neo.
6. Bitsane – our favorite platform to get into Ripple.
7. Kraken.com – Enables margin trading.
8. Coinmama.com – Bitcoin and Ether. Buy with a credit card, Bitcoin or Ether.
9. Gdax.com – Transaction costs are very low.
Investing in BTC is not much different from investing in stocks. With BTC, you must open an account with the exchange. With shares, you open an account with a broker. Then you deposit funds.
The only difference with investing in BTC is that you have to buy BTC, first use the deposited funds, before you can trade BTC. Although, your initial BTC purchase is your first opening trade.